RSVP for the
November LuncheonStarts: Nov 06, 2014 at 11:30
Ends: Nov 06, 2014 at 01:00
Colonel Brett J. Clark is the Commander of the 94th Airlift Wing, Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Georgia. The wing is equipped with eight C-130-H3 cargo aircraft which support theater forces for re-supply missions, routine airlift requirements of the theater commander and airlift employment operations within the combat zone or forward area. In addition, the aircraft also provides aeromedical and refugee evacuation and augments strategic airlift forces. The wing supports joint service and multi-national airlift missions both in the United States and around the world.
The wing is comprised of over 2,500 personnel comprised of a headquarters element, three groups and 13 squadrons. Additionally, Colonel Clark has command responsibility for the entire installation serving as host for over 12,000 tenant personnel and 13 tenant units, including 22nd Air Force, Air Force Plant 6 and Lockheed-Martin, the Georgia Army and Air National Guard and the Army, Navy and Marine Corps Reserves.
Colonel Clark entered the Air Force in 1983 as a distinguished graduate of the Texas Christian University Reserve Officer Training Corps program. He entered the Air Force Reserve as an ART in 1990. As a member of the Air Force Reserve, he has flown or directed combat operations supporting several conflicts and contingencies, which included, Desert Shield/Storm, Provide Promise, Southern Watch, Operation Uphold Democracy, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
He is a command pilot with more than 4,000 flying hours in C-130E, C-130H, MC-130E and MC-130P aircraft.
1983 Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, Texas.
1987 Squadron Officers School, Maxwell AFB, Ala., in-residence
2001 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., in-residence
2001 Master of Science in Operational Warfare and International Studies, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2002 Air Force On-Scene Commanders' Course, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2002 Joint Aerospace Operations Senior Staff Course, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
2003 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2008 Commander Air Force Component, Senior Staff Course, USAF Expeditionary Center, Ft. Dix, N.J.
1. August 1983 - August 1984, student, 71st Student Squadron, Vance AFB, Okla.
2. August 1984 - February 1985, student, C-130 replacement training unit, Little Rock AFB, Ark.
3. February 1985 - April 1988, tactics officer, 773rd TAS, 463rd TAW, Dyess AFB, Texas.
4. April 1988 - April 1989, barrel master, wing current operations, 463rd TAW, Dyess AFB, Texas.
5. April 1989 - July 1990, flight examiner, stan/eval, 773rd Tactical Airlift Squadron, Dyess AFB, Texas.
6. July 1990 - January 1992, chief of tactics, 95th TAS, 440th TAW, Milwaukee, Wis.
7. January 1992 - February 1993, chief of stan/eval, 95th TAS, 440th TAW, Milwaukee, Wis.
8. February 1993 - October 1993, chief of tactical aircraft ops, 4th Air Force, McClellan AFB, Calif.
9. July 1993 - August 1995, chief of C-130 operations training, 10th Air Force, Bergstrom AFB, Texas.
10. August 1995 - March 1997, director of operations, 95th Airlift Squadron, 440th AW, Milwaukee, Wis.
11. March 1997 - July 2001, director of operations, 5th SOS, 919th SOW, Duke Field, Fla.
12. July 2001 - June 2002, student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
13. June 2002 - March 2006, commander, 919th Operations Group, 919th SOW, Duke Field, Fla.
14. March 2006 - August 2006, commander, 94th OG, 94th AW, Dobbins ARB, Ga.
15. August 2006 - June 2008, commander, 440th OG Operations Group, 440th AW, Pope AFB, N.C.
16. August 2010 - March 2011, assistant deputy commander - Air, USFOR, Kabul Afghanistan
17. June 2008 - November 2013, commander, 908th Airlift Wing, Maxwell AFB Ala. 18. November 2013 ¬¬- Present, commander, 94th Airlift Wing, Dobbins ARB, Ga.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSSIGNMENTS
April - July 2003, Deputy Commander, Joint Special Operations Air Operations Detachment-South, SOCOM, Ali-Al-Salem AB, Kuwait
September 2004 - January 2005, Vice Commander, Joint Special Operations Air Component, SOCOM, Al Udeid AB, Qatar
August 2010 - March 2011, Assistant Deputy Commander - Air, United States Forces Afghanistan, CENTCOM, New Kabul Compound, Kabul Afghanistan
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Force Gallant Unit Citation
Afghanistan Campaign Medal
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Air Force Association
Airlift Tanker Association
Lifetime member, Reserve Officer Association
Order of Daedalians
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTIONS
Second Lieutenant - May 14, 1983
First Lieutenant - Jul 12, 1985
Captain - Jul 12, 1987
Major - Mar 5, 1992
Lieutenant Colonel - Sep 13, 2001
Colonel - Feb 17, 200